Motivating, Fun, energizing. I love the loud music!
Intensity in a quick 60 mins.
I love the high intensity cardio and i can dial it down if needed. 3 months in and I can already feel the difference in my overall health.
It pushes me as far as I can go with spurts of relief in between. I love that I sweat like crazy and I love how I feel afterwards. Six months ago, I lost almost 30 lbs. After I met my goal, I decided to join OT to help me keep it off. Eight months later, I can cheat on the weekends and I still maintain my weight because of OT workouts. The trainers are awesome. It's addicting and it feels like family after almost 50 visits. Even go to OT when I'm out of town (Kansas City and Newport Beach, Cali). Just love it!
I love everything about OTF; I rave about to to everyone I know. I support what works and when you have a home away from home and you love everyone you work out with and you love the staff, you become the biggest supporter.
I like the music, the variety, and the coaches.
I like the fact that it is instructor lead and it is a full body workout. You are working in a group and can easily set independent goals and the team environment drives you to achieve your goals.
Good Coaches and early mornning
I like the intensity and efficiency and the freedback from the real time heart rate monitors (when they work- I have had constant trouble wit mine which had been been very annoying).
I like the changing up of the workout.
The variety and intensity.
The workout,coaches and flexibility of times that are offered for classes...
The encouragement and friendly atmosphere. Also, I feel so much better since starting.
Music. Quick workout. Great trainers
Like the variety. Like that it's in and out in an hour. Coach Zak is awesome!!! He's always full of good energy and helps everyone no matter their fitness level. I'd recommend this place specifically because of his knowledge and encouragement.
1) Great coaches (motivating, will do a quick 1 on 1 during class to keep you doing the workout the right way (e.g., lifting the right way), supportive to people of all workout levels, and will take time to talk after classes.)
2) Great front desk personnel that are always smiling and friendly and work to remember everyone's names (not sure how they do that with so many people!)
3) great music that is pumped during the workout and different every workout
4) great location right off the highway and with lots of parking
5) location has current workout equipment and is always clean (from workout area to bathrooms to front area).
6) so many opportunities to join a race team and have nutritional and fitness education complimentary sessions
The environment, trainers and front desk staff.
The coaches are amazing! Even though it's a class atmosphere, I still feel like I get individualized attention when needed. They all truly care about my success and are there to encourage and push me towards my goals. I have never kept committed to an exercise regimen like this before in my life. It's exciting to finally have found the one thing that I truly enjoy. And, I'm seeing results, which is just so awesome!